AnsilWant to try on Costas? Find a dealer
These semi-rimless sunglasses are named after the most famous Bahamian bonefisherman alive and world record holder, Ansil Saunders. Made of a tough nylon and featuring sleek 580P lenses, they're as tough and seaworthy as their namesake.
- Comfortable extra-large fit.
- Stainless steel integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard sunglass case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is not prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.