You know that feeling you get when you've been wearing sunglasses all day? Well, forget it. This member of our super-light frame-less collection weighs in at a feathery 16 grams. And with TR90 nylon Ballast is as durable as it is comfortable. Top it all off with Costa's premium lenses, and you've got a pair of sunglasses that's at home in, on, and around the water.
C-MATES Sunglass Readers: the lenses that help you see the small stuff- from tying a fly to reading a map- will no longer have a visible line around the front of the bifocal area. You can also now get them in the superior 580 technology you've come to expect from Costa sunglasses. Many new styles are available for 2015, and we've added a third power range of +2.00 that fits in nicely between the +1.50 and the +2.50.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Tough as nails rimless nylon frame.
- Includes hard sunglass case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- This style is not prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.