Some people bleed saltwater. These are their sunglasses. These beauties are true high-performance equipment, using integral hinges, Hydrolite™ temples and co-injected, co-molding technology to deliver comfort and fit that lets you focus on dragging fish into the boat.C-MATES Sunglass Readers: News worth reading about sunglass readers: the lenses that help you see the small stuff- from tying a fly to reading a map- will no longer have a visible line around the front of the bifocal area. You can also now get them in the superior 580 technology you've come to expect from Costa sunglasses. Many new styles are available for 2015, and we've added a third power range of +2.00 that fits in nicely between the +1.50 and the +2.50.
- Comfortable large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.