Caballito is the name Panamanians give to a particular baitfish. It means "little horse," which is fitting because these frames are ready to work. Whether you're following a machete through the jungle, cranking on a sail or looking for an open hammock, Caballito fits the bill. Flexible integral hinges, heavy duty nylon frame, Hydrolite nose pads and excellent coverage make this frame ready for surf, sand or open water.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 8.
- DBL: 16.7mm
- Temple Length: 134mm
- Lens size A/B: 59.2mm/35.6mm