The name Hinano comes from the male flower of the pandanus tree that decorates French Polynesia. These sunglasses are styled to enhance any face with cushioned high-grip temple tips, a low-wrap head curve and soft nose pads. Out of respect to its namesake, renewable plant resin is used in the frame material. These sunglasses are comfortable on your face and your conscious.
- Comfortable small fit.
- Optical Spring hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch-resistant.
- This style is prescription ready. Click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 6.
- DBL: 14.5mm
- Temple Length: 133mm
- Lens size A/B: 54mm/ 38.6mm