Howler readersWant to try on Costas? Find a dealer
A howler monkey is one of the fiercest beasts in the jungle. And these sunglasses are worthy of the same name. The retro design of these pliable, TR-90 nylon frames take a nod from our classic Deep Blue frame but have a thicker temple for more peripheral protection.
C-MATES Sunglass Readers: News worth reading about sunglass readers: the lenses that help you see the small stuff- from tying a fly to reading a map- will no longer have a visible line around the front of the bifocal area. You can also now get them in the superior 580 technology you've come to expect from Costa sunglasses. Many new styles are available for 2015, and we've added a third power range of +2.00 that fits in nicely between the +1.50 and the +2.50.
- Comfortable large fit.
- Stainless steel spring hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription not ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.