Known for being the location of Theodore Roosevelt's residence, Oyster Bay was named for the fine quality of its oysters. These medium-sized frames feature rectangular lenses and are among our most lightweight thanks to their rimless construction. These sunglasses also reflect Roosevelt's dedication to conservation, as they're made from our castor-based earth-friendly bio-resin.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- integral hinge.
- Tough as nails rimless BIO resin frame.
- Includes hard sunglass case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 8.
- DBL: 14.5mm
- Temple Length: 125mm
- Lens size A/B: 60.5mm/37.4mm