The coastal dune lakes located near the Seagrove neighborhood in South Walton, Florida are 10,000 years old. Extremely rare, the lakes were formed when wind created shallow basins that filled with fresh water. Be just as unique sporting these large-sized sunglasses that showcase oval lenses. The bio-based frames get their light-as-air quality from our advanced rimless design.
- Comfortable large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Lightweight rimless BIO resin frame.
- Includes hard sunglass case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 8.
- DBL: 14.8mm
- Temple Length: 125mm
- Lens size A/B: 58mm/39.9mm