Sail from Papeete to the Marquesas, taking in the water's countless shades of blue on the journey. You'll see them all through our South Sea sunglasses made from a combination of metal and bio-based TR-90 with a strong profile. The co-molded hydrolite temple pads will keep them firmly on your face when the south seas whip up their tropical winds.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- Spring hinge.
- Corrosion-resistant Monel® and TR-90 frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready, click here to learn more about Costa prescriptions.
- Base curve of 6.
- DBL: 18.3mm
- Temple Length: 128mm
- Lens size A/B: 56.5mm/37mm