When it comes to our lenses, applying a prescription isn't an afterthought. Throughout the design and processing of our 580P (plastic) and 580G (glass) lenses, the functionality of single-vision, bifocal and progressive prescriptions has been integral. Our Rx lenses are etched for authenticity and available in most of our frames from authorized Costa prescription dealers.
Go to your local Costa authorized prescription (RX) dealer
Not sure where to go? Feel free to use our store locator and select the Prescription Dealers filter for an authorized retailer near you.
Choose your Costas
Choose your frame and lens while there. Not sure what lens you want? Check out your options.
Receive your authenticated prescription Costas
Once completed, your Costa Rx lens will have the Costa lens etching and will come with an authenticity card. This card guarantees your prescription Costa are the same great quality as non-prescription Costas.
Waypoint™ Digital Technology
Over the years, we've invested heavily in our state-of-the-art processing lab to specialize in digital precision.
- Our Waypoint digital technology enhances the field of view by eliminating the peripheral blur common with wrap sunwear.
- Waypoint lenses are customized for precise, unaltered vision.
- Waypoint provides exceptional clarity especially with those prescriptions with astigmatism.
Costa C-Scape™ Blended Bifocal
We introduced the first backside round segment bifocal with our Waypoint digitally compensated prescription specifically designed for wrap sunwear. C-SCAPE bifocals are perfect for people who wear regular bifocals and want simple magnification for close-up tasks like reading outdoors.
C-SCAPE Blended Bifocal Benefits:
- Large magnification
- Blended line on the backside, no line on the front
- Enhanced distance
Costa Progressive Lenses
Costa now has two progressive lens designs to choose from:
- Costa C-SCAPE™ design was developed with top sport-fishing pros and lens designers for immediate adaptation, enhanced viewing fields and minimal peripheral blurring.
- Varilux® Stylistic™ design is available in Costa wrap frames for those patients with greater demand for a wider near field of vision.
CONVENTIONAL PROGRESSIVE LENSES
COSTA WRAP PROGRESSIVES
Laser Etched for Authenticity
We etch our logo onto every Rx lens and provide a Costa authenticity card for each order so you know you're getting the real deal with the best polarized lenses on the planet.