Rules & Regulations
Shipping and Returns
*FREE SHIPPING OVER $49:
We want to make sure you get the perfect pair of Costa Sunglasses, which is why we offer Free Shipping over $49 and Free Returns on qualifying CostaDelMar.com orders. Here are the details:
- Free Standard Shipping within the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all International orders).
- Minimum online purchase of $49.00 or more before tax and shipping.
- Offer not valid on all items. Some product exclusions may apply.
- Offer not valid on previous purchases or repair order purchases.
- Faster delivery methods available for additional fees.
- Free return shipping for all qualifying orders.
- Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
CostaDelMar.com orders can be shipped within the United States and to numerous International Countries. You will have the ability to select your preferred shipping method. Orders placed by 12pm EST on business days will usually ship the same day, but please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process before it ships and 3-10 days for delivery. We do our best to ensure timely deliveries, but please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to major holidays or unforeseen circumstances. Tracking numbers will be provided for all orders. For shipments to International addresses, please be aware that you are responsible for any shipping and additional duties, taxes, and other related charges customs may charge. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be.
The CostaDelMar.com return policy is simple. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return a pair of qualifying Costa Sunglasses or Costa Gear in its original condition with original packaging in new and saleable condition. (Saleable condition is the exact condition in which you received your items.) Returns must be shipped back within 30 days of receiving your items. FINAL SALE items are not eligible for returns. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Enjoy free return shipping within the contiguous United States, and for your convenience you will find a pre-paid Return Authorization label enclosed with your order. Free return offer excludes orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, all International. Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs, when exclusions apply.
Follow these easy steps to submit a return:
- Select reason for item return, then include packing slip in your shipment back to us.
- Most orders receive a pre-paid return label enclosed with shipment. If a return label is not already enclosed for a qualifying product, ship to: RETURNS Costa Sunglasses 2361 Mason Ave. Suite 140 Daytona Beach, FL 32117.
- We’ll send you an email confirmation once we receive and assess your return.
- We’ll send you a second email confirmation once your refund has been processed.
- Please allow 7-10 business days from the date we receive your return for your credit to be processed.
- We do not exchange items, but you may reorder through CostaDelMar.com at any time.
For any additional questions regarding shipping and returns, please call our Customer Service team at 1-844-642-6782.
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Costa Sunglasses Email Opt-In Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. ET on May 1, 2018 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will consist of forty eight (48) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) that will start at 12:00 a.m. ET on each Sunday during the Sweepstakes Period and will end at 11:59 p.m. ET on each Saturday during the Sweepstakes Period with the exception of the first Entry Period that will start at 12:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 and will end at 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 5, 2018 and the last Entry Period that will start at 12:00 a.m. ET on Sunday, March 24, 2019 and will end at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Costa Sunglasses (the “Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes on http://www.costadelmar.com (the “Website”). From the Website, select to opt-in to receive emails from Costa and complete the on-screen registration form to be entered into the Sweepstakes. You may also access the Website by using your cellular phone or a two-way text-messaging capable device, text ‘COSTA’ to 59769. You will be texted a link to the Website in which you can click on and complete the registration form for one (1) entry into the random drawing. To opt out of receiving texts following Sweepstakes entry, text “STOP” to 59769. There will also be various other opportunities to opt-in to receive Costa emails (i.e., at events or on other sites, etc.) to earn a Sweepstakes entry throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Your entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on each Saturday during that Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period’s Prize and (as long as you stay opted in) all subsequent Entry Period Prizes, if any. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2019 to be eligible for the final Entry Period’s Weekly Prize. If you are opted-in to receive emails from Costa prior to the start of the Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered into the first Entry Period’s random drawing and all subsequent Entry Periods’ random drawings. Entries will be carried forward for a subsequent drawing, if any. Limit one entry per person regardless of whether you enter the Sweepstakes at the Website or any other way that you opted-in to receive Costa emails or if you were automatically entered by being opted-in previously. If you choose to unsubscribe so you will no longer receive emails from the Sponsor, your entry will not carry forward to subsequent drawings, if any after the date that you have unsubscribed. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/online service may apply.
Note About Entering Sweepstakes Via A Device: When you use a Device and/or transmit data via a Device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier and are your responsibility to pay. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance and are your responsibility to pay. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes if you have any questions or concerns. Not all carriers will participate. Check your Device’s capabilities for specific instructions. Response text messages to you will be sent from an automated system. Multiple entrants are not permitted to enter from the same Device.
- Random Drawings: One winner will be selected for each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted on or about the first business day following the conclusion of each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person/household. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize not specified herein as being awarded.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified and have their prize fulfilled via email. Prize will be sent to the email addressed provided at the time of entry. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection [up to a maximum of two (2) alternates for each Weekly Prize]. Winners must redeem their prize by the date indicated by Sponsor.
- 6) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Weekly Prizes (48 - one per Entry Period): A Sponsor-specified pair of Costa Sunglasses (awarded in the form of a code redeemable for a pair of Costa Sunglasses) and a Sponsor-specified $70 voucher to use towards Costa clothing/accessories. The maximum ARV of each Weekly Prize is $369. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries by the end of each Entry Period have been received.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via Website or any other manner does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select each Entry Period’s Prize winners from among all eligible entries received by the end of the applicable Entry Period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Florida and federal courts in Florida.
- Winners List: For the winners’ names, available after April 15, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than May 15, 2019, to Costa Sunglasses Email Opt-In Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Costa Sunglasses, 2361 Mason Avenue, Suite 100 Daytona Beach, FL 32117.
Promo Card Terms
Discount may not be combined with any other offer. Free Standard shipping applies on qualifying orders only. Offer not valid on previous purchases, repair order purchases, or prescriptions. No returns, exchanges, substitutions, or cash equivalent will be offered. Offer may be modified at any time, and will expire at 11:59 EST on 12/31/2018.