OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Costa Share the Season Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2018 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Costa Del Mar, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes Online: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes at https://www.costadelmar.com/holiday-sweepstakes (the “Website”) and complete the registration form for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All eligible entries must be received by the end of each day (as defined below) and ultimately by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2018. By entering the Sweepstakes you will be automatically opted-in to receive email communication from the Sponsor. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be carried forward to any subsequent days’ drawings. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as the 24-hour period between 12:00 a.m. ET and 11:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/online service may apply.
- Random Drawings: One winner will be selected for each day during the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received prior to the end of each day. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of each day. Drawings will be conducted weekly by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person/household. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize not specified herein as being awarded, if applicable.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified and have their prize fulfilled via email. Prize will be sent to the email address provided at the time of entry. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
- 6) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prizes (50- one per day): Two Sponsor-specified pairs of Costa Sunglasses (awarded in the form of two codes each redeemable at https://www.costadelmar.com for a pair of Costa Sunglasses). The maximum ARV of each Prize is $550. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Code terms and conditions apply and no returns or exchanges permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries by the end of each day have been received.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select winners from among all eligible entries received by the end of each applicable day prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Florida and federal courts in Florida.
- Winners List: For the winners’ names, available after January 31, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Costa Share the Season Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept.: MB, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Costa Del Mar, Inc., 2361 Mason Avenue, Suite 100 Daytona Beach, FL 32117.